£30,000 – £40,000
My client are a boutique IT & Telecoms recruiter business who have achieved 4 successful years of growth and look set to continue on this journey. Part of their business plan is to build a telecoms recruitment division to their existing IT recruitment business. This idea is spawn out of the fact their MD was a highly successful Telecoms recruiter and has exceptional contacts in this space. To that end he has on-boarded some excellent clients in the Telecoms recruitment space and is looking to appoint someone to help build a new Telecoms Recruitment practice and scale up a team ASAP.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To achieve personal and team monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
- To achieve any other performance targets set and agreed with the Managing Director.
- To provide training, supervision and leadership to support sales and delivery.
- To canvass, on a daily basis, companies within your sector which have been identified as possible users of contract/permanent employees with a view to placing contractors/permanent employees in available positions.
- To build and develop relationships with existing clients.
- Guide and support the Sales and Delivery Team in all areas of sales, to aid the achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Mentor, manage and develop the team to promote career development and to ensure consistent performance.
- To ensure that all team members including Sales Support canvass on a daily basis.
- Make the appropriate level of sales calls as necessary to maintain and acceptable pipeline of prospective clients.
- To conduct regular sales meetings as directed by the Managing Director.
- To ensure all SLA targets with existing clients are met and where possible exceeded.
- To obtain and evaluate from current and prospective clients all candidate requirements.
- To liaise with team strategy for contacting and sourcing potential candidates.
- To work with team, where necessary, to obtain CV’s, speak with candidates and communicate with clients.
- To be responsible for all internal recruitment within the team supported by the Operations Manager.
- To provide management reports and statistics, in a timely fashion, as requested by the Managing Director. This will be supported by the Operations Manager.
- Client– to manage/deliver against client expectations and act when required, as the focal point for our client ensuring delivery of high quality client engagements. To also ensure Consultants in the team are regularly contacting clients.
- In house Practice Team: provide support, coaching, mentorship, training, and functional guidance to others as appropriate. Management – for management reporting and strategic direction of functional area.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience as a successful recruitment consultant with client relationship management, outstanding and demonstrable sales experience, and exposure to people management.
- Detailed knowledge of the IT / Telecoms recruitment industry and associated emerging trends. Knowledge of the different recruitment services and offerings.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and successfully achieving multiple sales campaigns.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong commercial and sales skills.
- Sales ownership of end-to-end client engagements.
- Strong understanding of markets, opportunities, and competitors as well as business issues and challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to deliver effective and persuasive business cases to our customers and candidates.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills; proven ability to influence and gain consensus.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.